Listen Up! The biggest Barber bash North of Hartford is coming our way this spring!
Our very own Tyler Sullivan chats it up once again with Jake (@jake_cuts_fresh) on the #Barberlife podcast to share the buzz spreading on the New England Barber Social arriving in Manchester, NH on Sunday April 28th.
Sullivan Beauty is excited to unveil a new concept for professional barbering education. There aren’t many avenues Barbers can go down to explore everything their industry has to offer. The CT Barber Expo in Connecticut, and IBS and Barbercon in NYC are our closet options to immerse ourselves in the latest and greatest of all things men’s cutting and styling.
We felt a void in the Barber stratosphere where we knew we could deliver the heartbeat behind the barber culture. What do Barbers like? Art. Music. Fashion. And a good time! By meshing together all cultural aspects the Barber industry loves and finds inspiration from, we landed at the New England Barber Social.
And Jake agrees! He welcomes the format for barbers to have something where, “you can come as you are, with all different barber archetypes, of all ages and abilities, to feel accepted and at home with other like-minded people.”
This isn’t your average expo. This is an intimate, laid back setting where you can compete, get educated, or participate in a Hair Jam… Shop some art, cool new gear, or premium barber tools amongst vendor booths… Get a free tattoo, gourmet grub, and a craft cocktail… Or just enjoy the beats and snag some free vendor swag while watching big name barbers chop some hair up on the main stage…There’s something for everyone!
Whether you come for networking, competition, inspiration, or education, you can expect a good time in an awesome format that’s as fun to hang at as it is beneficial to your craft!
What to Expect:
- Main stage complete with sound and lighting to host 2 competitions (Quickest and Cleanest & Tightest Tattoo). Up to 12 barbers per competition bring their models to battle it out for the title and bragging rights with up to 2K in cash and prizes
- Live DJ spinning the latest beats alongside some old school hip hop staples
- Craft Cocktails to wet your whistle and a gourmet Taco Truck to grab some good grub
- Top Shelf Tattoo Gallery offering free tattoos for everyone at the event
- An array of the industry’s best Manufacturers set up with booths to offer swag & samples, and the latest in the barber realm of tools, gear wear, and products
- Hair Jam featuring some major Barber play makers alongside some up and coming local talent all cutting hair simultaneously on stage
WHEN: Sunday April 28th
WHERE: Jewell Nightclub 61 Canal St Manchester, NH
Visit our homepage at www.nebarbersocial.com to buy your tickets ($30) or sign up to compete in 1 of our 2 competitions ($50) or enter to jam out with our 9 Featured Artists on stage during our Hair Jam!
Check us out on Instagram to see on going updates and new reveals! @nebarbersocial
- Hattori Hanzo Shears
- Donald Scot NYC
- Blind Barber
- Baxter of CA
- The Holy Black
- Guild Supply aprons
- Sully’s Supplies